Welcome to Sufi Soulmate Project!
We are a group of dedicated, passionate, and heart-centered students of Sufism, and we care about developing and maintaining strong family bonds and a firm foundation for our Sufi community.
Families are the building blocks of a community, and through the Sufi Soulmate Project, we seek to help individuals find, develop and maintain strong family bonds. Stronger families equal stronger communities.
Who can benefit from the Soulmate Project?
- Single individuals whose heart is open to have love, relationship and family.
- Newly married individuals who seek to deepen their understanding of love and relationship and connect to their beloved in a deeper way.
- Married individuals who like to develop a stronger family bond, better deal with difficult conversation and handling conflicts.
- Individuals whose heart need healing because of a difficult past relationship.
- Couples whose relationship need healing and renewed/deeper understanding of love.
What Does the soulmate project offer?
- Relationship classes
- Match-making feature for single individuals
- Premarital counseling
- Support with initial meeting
- Mediation sessions for couples and families
- One-on-One Sufi healing and counselling
All classes are based on the teachings of the Qur’an, the Prophet Muhammad, and Sidi Shaykh Muhammad al-Jamal ar-Rifa’i ash-Shadhili, as well as the inspirations and guidance of our teachers. Hence, the program is mainly designed for Sufis and/or Muslims that are open to spirituality and the path of the heart.
All classes are held on Zoom to accommodate beloveds in different locations. Classes will be twice a month and will be recorded.
To learn more, to register or to inquire about past teachings, please visit our website here or email Fatima Susan Abbassi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Prayers for You through This Project
May Allah bring you hope; may He bring you love. May He bring you joy; may He bring you a beloved, and above all, may He bring you closer to The Real Love, amin.