Alhamdulillah, some of the Zoom teachings we offer are interpreted live into other languages, such as Spanish or French. If you wish to experience a teaching while it’s being interpreted into another language, follow the steps below:
Mobile Devices & Tablets
1. In the meeting controls, tap the 3 dots (ellipsis).
2. A menu will appear. Select the language you need: FRENCH or SPANISH.
3. Optional: To hear only the interpreted language, tap Mute Original Audio.4. Click Done.
1. In the meeting or webinar controls, click Interpretation.
2. Click on the language you need: FRENCH OR SPANISH
3. Optional: To hear only the interpreted language, select Mute Original Audio.
- You must join the meeting audio through computer audio.
- You cannot hear language interpretation if you try to dial a phone number or receive a phone call.
- If you have joined the French or Spanish channel and wish to return to the English channel in order to speak,